Changing user passwords is easy on Blooma. Based on your credentials, changing the password can be done two different ways. Please see each method below:
System users who have been assigned standard "User" credentials will only be able to change their own password on the site. (Individuals with standard "User" credentials, will not be able to see an "Admin" icon located at the top middle of the page.) Please follow the steps below to change your password.:
- Navigate to the top right of the screen and select your user icon.
- Once you've selected your user icon, select the "My Account" option from the dropdown
- Once the My Account window has opened, select the "change Password" icon directly underneath your email address.
- Next, you will complete the three password fields, and once complete select save.
- Once you have selected "Save" the system will register your new password and will log you out of the system. You will simply need to enter your username and new/updated password when logging back in and you are then good to go!
Users with "admin" credentials will be able to change other users' passwords in addition to their own. Users without "admin" credentials are restricted to only being able to edit their own passwords. Please see the following steps:
- Navigate to the Admin page from any page within the system. The Admin icon can be found at the top of the page:
- Select the user settings option on the far left
- Once you have opened the user page, either search or scroll to your name within this page:
- Once you’ve found your name, select the arrow on the right of your name
- Once you’ve done this, you will see your name pop-up on the top right of the screen, with a triple vertical dot icon:
- Select this icon, and select “edit user”
- A new edit window will open and select “reset user password” button, and input a new password:
- Once you select “Update” the system will register your new password and will log you out of the system.
- Enter your username and new password when logging back in and you are then good to go!